Job Welder / Fitter
Days Monday – Friday
Hours 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM (overtime may be required)
Manufacturing company has a full-time position available for an experienced GMAW Welder/Fitter. This position is in the manufacturing process and requires the employee to work independently in a resourceful manner. Will involve reading blue prints, CAD drawings, operating power tools, and more.
- must be able to follow written and verbal instructions from CAD drawings
- must be able to work efficiently to keep up with schedules and goals
- must possess GMAW welding experience
- must be previously qualified on Butt and Fillet welds
- must be able to read and understand blue prints, CAD drawings, and maintenance manuals
- must be able to operate saws, grinders, and various other power tools
- must be a high school graduate or possess a G.E.D.
- must have 3-5 years of experience in prior employment – At least 1 year of trade school experience is preferred
- must be able to carry out a series of work instructions without supervision
- must have the ability to speak and write in English
- must adhere to shop safety protocols
- must be proficient with hand tools