Job Warehouse Associate
Location Lakeland area
Salary $10-$12 per hour to start (based on experience)
Days Monday – Friday
Hours 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
A local Lakeland company is looking for a full time Warehouse Associate to work in their Hose Department. This is a temp-to- hire position for a candidate seeking long term employment with advancement opportunities.
- Must have mechanical aptitude
- Experience in a Warehouse Environment is a plus
- Forklift experience a plus
- Must be able to read a tape measure
- Must have average math skills
- Must be able to read invoices for client orders
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Work will include:
Cutting, trimming and prepping hoses for machinery. Basic tools, use of tape measure and math skills will be used daily.
This is a specialized field in the Industrial Industry. Previous experience working in an industrial warehouse and/or environment is a plus.
- This company is willing to train the right candidate who possesses the basic skills needed for the position. However, warehouse experience is required.
*Up-to-date resume must be provided. If you do not have one, our staff will assist you if you are a potential candidate for the position*