Job Shipping / Receiving Clerk
Salary $11.00 per hour
Local Lakeland Company looking for experienced Shipping and Receiving Clerk to start as soon as possible.
The position will require general shipping and receiving work including duties such as:
• Computer data entry
• Electronic emailing
• Filing and copying.
***This position will require other duties as needed.***
• Compares all incoming shipments waybill information to database for accuracy before receiving.
• Arrange Canadian customs clearance and delivery details for all outgoing shipments. Handles correspondence and electronic mailings.
• Delivers items to requisitioning departments.
• May maintain department data base, prepare routine reports and file shipping and receiving records.
• Completing reports during and at the end of your shift.
• Notifies manager or planning departments when major discrepancies occur.
• Prepares Bill of Ladings: Checks items shipped against work orders to ascertain that quantities are correct.
• Ensures all relevant files are maintained and organized. Forwards to appropriate departments for processing.
• Communicates with others to ensure shipping and receiving related problems are resolved.
• Must maintain confidentiality of all proprietary information, as well as other company data, including personnel information.
• High School Diploma or related shipping and receiving experience.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Excellent Microsoft office skills.
• Strong computer skills and math ability.
• Strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Effective communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
• Must be able to work in an a refrigerated environment.
• Position requires sitting, standing, walking and bending on a regular basis
• Must have manual dexterity to perform computer skills
• Must be capable of lifting up to 30 lbs.
Please provide a resume if available.
If qualified contact our Lakeland office at 863-682-1749 to schedule an appointment.