Job 2nd Shift Quality Control/ Auditor
Salary $11.00 per hour to start
Hours Sunday through Saturday 4:00pm to Finish with one 4 day weekend off in the month.
Local Lakeland Company looking to fill several positions within their warehouse. This is a full time temp-to- hire opening with excellent benefits upon being hired on directly. Overtime is available with 5 to 10 hours a week.
- Must be able to stand for entire shift
- Must be able to work in a fast and effective manner on a production line
- Must be able to work in a refrigerated environment
- Experience in the produce industry
***Inspection/audit experience or knowledge of quality systems, HACCP, ISO 9001, GMP, etc is a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to use and read measuring devices such as scales, calipers, ruler
- Proficient in MS Office
- Perform quality inspections on outbound product to ensure that product meets customer requirements.
- Inspection includes product labeling as well as organic labeling compliance.
- The Quality Auditor prepares and completes audit reports as well as Non-Conformance Reports.
- Perform quality audits according to company standards using established acceptance criteria outlined in audit check-sheets
- Food Safety guidelines.
- Make a determination whether product meets criteria, which includes color, size, condition and weight of produce.
- Prepare audit reports and non-conformance reports using objective evidence collected.
- Conduct the required number of audits to meet the Quality Department objectives.
- Report non-conformance findings to responsible department manager/supervisor.
- Verifies that action was taken to correct the non-conformance.
- Actively supports efforts to achieve and maintain SQF (Food Safety and Quality) certification.
- Performs any quality related tasks, special projects as assigned.